I picked Avery up from school today and as I was putting her in to the car she said to me very matter of fact, "I want a brother for Christmas." I had to ask her to repeat herself because surely I just misunderstood what she said. Nope, I heard it just right. Not sure where she came up with that??? How does one respond to a statement like that? I just decided to change the subject!
A few months ago Avery LOVED Dora... she wanted everything Dora... Dora gown, Dora panties, Dora stickers, Dora toys, Dora TV show. A couple of days ago I picked Dora panties for her to wear. As a side note, to Avery the design on her panties is more important than the design on her shirt! She often spends several minutes deciding on which pair of panties she will wear that day. So when I handed her the Dora panties the other days, she says in a serious and frustrated voice, "Mom, I don't like Dora anymore!" What? Since when and why not? I guess this is another indication of Avery growing older and how quickly kids change.
Friday, November 13, 2009
Funny Friday:Avery
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment