Yesterday Ashlyn blurted out that she wishes she could ride in a taxi. I asked her why and she said that it would be so much fun riding in it and putting money in the machine. (she must have seen this on tv?) I thought to myself... you are shuttled around in MY taxi every day and for FREE!!! She clearly has never been in a taxi and still has a lot to learn about money! But I guess I can say she is 'adventurous'!
My newest nickname for Avery is 'peanut' because she wants to eat peanut butter everyday! Not just peanut butter, but cinnamon raisin bread with peanut butter, jelly, and more raisins. She insists on being the chef and says, "My help you!" She even asks to have it for two meals a day sometimes. So I tell her that she just might turn in to a peanut.
Friday, May 15, 2009
More Funnies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment