13 things Avery loves right now:

1. Mommy & Daddy
2. Ashlyn- pronounced by Avery as "DeDe" or sometimes "GeGe" ???
3. Water- I catch her playing in the bathroom sink many times each day; bath or shower; swimming pool; puddle
4. Baby Dolls- she feeds them in her high chair, holds them, rocks them, sings to them, tries to put diapers on them, cleans them with wipes, pushes them in the stroller, covers them with a blanket, puts their pacifiers in (and enjoys an occasional suck on it herself)
5. Real babies-she points them out every time she sees one in a store, on TV, in a book
6. Her loveys and blankets- especially her monkey lovey names "Ew, Ew" (related to Abbie's monkey also named "Ew-Ew"; as in the sound a monkey makes- I guess that's how to spell it)
7. Shoes- hers, Mommy's, Daddy's and especially Ashlyn's, anyone's shoes
8. Playing with Ashlyn's toys, especially the ones Ashlyn doesn't want her to play with

9. Books-she loves to be read to and she enjoys sitting by herself and looking at the pictures also
10. Snuggling with Mommy- my cuddle bug who loves to put her head on my shoulder and just lay there while I rock her or talk to her
11. Baby Einstein Movies
12. Gummy vitamins-she reminds me every day to give her one (sometimes she attempts for more than one)
13. Music- and dancing to it
(14. Meddling in places she shouldn't be- drawers, cabinets, purses, ...) I had to add an extra; 13 wasn't enough




1 comments:
Haha...I think it would be spelled "Oo-Oo" as in "Oo-Oo-Ah-Ah"(and Alex agrees), but I'm no spelling bee winner.
Post a Comment