Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Brian

Today, August 24, is Brian's 30th birthday! Happy Birthday little brother! To celebrate Stephanie threw him a surprise birthday party last night at a restaurant/bar called Down Under Pub. I think Stephanie was able to pull off the 'surprise' throughout all the planning. But I think Brian new something was up when the friends he was with pulled up to the bar and parked right next to Stephanie's suburban. As Brian starts asking questions about what was going on his friend, Christian, turned to him and said, "Just act surprised!" This became the joke of the evening. We had a great time at the party with a lot of friends, family, food, a live band and a yummy Poker themed cake. Ashlyn, Avery, and Abbie (pronounced by Avery as "Babbie") stayed at our house with their favorite babysitter. They had their own fun playing games and watching a movie with popcorn.














I have a fun video of the band singing happy birthday to Brian but the file is too large to upload to this website.

0 comments: