Ashlyn recently sent me an incredibly sweet email, with the assistance of Chris. Below are the email exchanges between Ashlyn and me... fills my heart!
I love you Mommy very much, with all my heart. I’ll never let you go. Thank you for being a great Mommy.
Ashlyn
My dearest Ashlyn,
I love you sooooooo much!!! You are so special to me and I will love you forever and ever and ever! You make me so happy and I am so proud of you! I have so much fun with you every day and I love all the fun things we do together. Thanks for being my sweetie pie.
I love you,
Mommy
Dear Mommy,
I will never let you go. I will love you forever, and ever, and ever. Even if I go up to heaven, I will always be with you and never out of sight.
Love, Ashlyn
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Email from Ashlyn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment