Ashlyn LOVES Halloween! She gets so excited when we receive the magazines in the mail advertising all the costumes and decorations. She has looked through them numerous times, but it only took the first time for her to quickly decide she wants to be...Batgirl. I guess she has 'outgrown' the princess phase? After all, she thinks she's about 12 years old and insists she is NOT a little girl. How else do you describe a 4 year old? Anyway, the funny part- Chris was kidding around with her and asked to look at the magazine so he could pick out a costume for himself. She had an idea for him. She said, "You can be Batman if they make it in your size." I'm not sure which was funnier- a grown man in a Batman suit (tights included) or Ashlyn wondering if they make a suit that size. Needless to say, Chris is not going to be Batman. At least he won't be wearing the costume, but he has been known to say, "I'm Batman."
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment